Monday, February 18, 2008

Kristy M Fitzsimmons

Hello! Welcome to my blog! My name is Kristy Michele!

I am 31 years old and falling apart more everyday LOL. I grew up in a wonderful

home full of a loving Christian family in a city named Orrville, Ohio (Home of Smuckers!). I have two beautiful dogs named Bear and Smokey and a guy that have dated for the last 5 years named Rich. I am a manager at a local Mcdonald's and have worked with Mcdonald's for the last 13 1/2 years :(

I enjoy primitive crafting and spending time with my family! I have a beautiful niece named Emma, and two adorable nephews Sean and Evan. They mean the world to me! I also enjoy traveling, that is when I can afford it....i still hope one day I can see England and Ireland!

8 comments:

nancy huggins said...

Your Blog is awesome..Just keep playing around with the different things and you will find a lot of neat things you can do.
I will put a link to your blog in mine :)
Nancy
Hugginshaven.com

andraswhimsies said...

Hi sweetie!!
you're off to a good start!!! I can't wait to see where you go from here. If you need any help you know where i am ;)
(((hugs)))
~Andra

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Hi Kristy!

It looks great! I just got my blog done too! I guess it's the "in" thing! lol

Love ya,
Kelly

mommasquirrel said...

very pretty :) your blog looks very nice. Can't wait to see more!
((Hugs)) Colby

*Linda Pinda* said...

Welcome to "blog world" Kristy!!! I've had nothing but wonderful experiences and met some of the most inspirational folks. I think you're gonna like it :)

Your blog is already looking great!
I'll be back...

Hugs... *Linda*

gammaof7 said...

Hi Kristy!! Love your blog, LOL..I wouldnt have the slightest idea how to do this??? LOL Hugs Julia Always nice to hear from you!!!

nancy huggins said...

Kristie..You have been Tagged....Go and read my blog and you will see what it is all about
Nancy
Huggindhaven.com

nancy huggins said...

Hi Kristi..When you get tagged you have to list 5 things about yourself that are a little weird and most people don't know here in your blog and say that you have been tagged. Then you tag 5 people to do the same...Did you see what was in Cora's? Pretty funny :)
Nancy