Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Feel Yucky!

Well today is the last day of my vacation, well what was suppose to be a vacation. I did maybe one thing useful this week and spent the rest of it being snowed in and sick with what may be bronchitis. I am going home today and relax till have i have to work tomorrow. I wish for once when I take a vacation it would actually be what i planned it out to be. I planned on having a little money to spend and atleast taking a weekend type getaway, or cleaning and relaxing and crafting...my list goes on...but again I have not. Soooo, I may be making a trip to he doctors tomorrow.....yet another bill.......and then going to work . I guess this is life, but I believe it can get better than this..and therefore I will strive to make it better than this.

No comments: